Image Map

Monday, June 30, 2014

This ones a short one

Hello Family and Friends,
So this is going to be quick. I am very sorry, but I am heading into St. Louis right now to have some fun at the mission home! So please forgive me!

Everything is doing good here in Washington. Sister Errington is SUCH a hard worker. So it is so fun to work along side her and see so much work happen here in this area. I have met with almost all the Less actives here, and I feel like I truly know this area! She is a blessing. We had something called a Mini Missionary (a midget....haha jk), Sister Collier this past week. She came and just stayed with us for a week to get the mission experience and test out the waters of mission life. We sure showed her how fun it can be! Nah...She was so much fun to have around! It was exciting to be in a tri-panionship again for just a week. We had a blast and so many spiritual, and fun memories were made. A highlight of my mission experience for sure. I really feel that Sister Collier will make an amazing missionary some day! The Lord truly is hastening his work. The youth out there are so strong right now. Everything is so black and white. That applies to all my cousins, sibling, and friends out there! You guys are amazing. I love you.
As a mission we are reading the 4 gospels. Each morning and each night. It really is incredible to study the Saviors life and his teachings. Something I have wanted to do for a long time. I invite you all to do it! Its a spiritual experience for sure.

"Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the
kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as a little child, the same is greatest in
the kingdom of heaven"

-Matthew 18:3 & 4
I love you so much. And am thankful for you all!

Love, Sister Izzy Haderlie


No comments:

Post a Comment